Full Mouth Rehabilitation
At Dr. Nilawar dental clinic personally, Dr. Nikhalesh Nilawar serves full mouth rehabilitation and reconstruction treatment plans to deliver exceptional smile transformations for the smiles affected by worn, broken, missing teeth, decay, and infection; improper bite due to misaligned teeth; gum problems; or other severe dental challenges.
Full Mouth Restoration
By employing the correct combination of restorative and cosmetic dental techniques with the latest dental technology, Dr. Nikhalesh Nilawar skillfully rebuilds, improve and enhance your smile.
Some of the treatment procedures and techniques offered at Dr. Nilawar dental clinic include:
- Porcelain Bridges are customized porcelain replacements for one or various missing teeth.
- Tooth Reconstruction can be done with the help of custom porcelain crowns, inlays, and onlays for the restoration of broken or damaged teeth.
- Dental Implant replaces the missing teeth that feel and function just like natural teeth.
- Gum Treatment and Procedures restore gum and bone health and improve the appearance of gums.
- Porcelain Veneers resolve various aesthetic dental flaws at once and create a natural new smile.
- Root Canal Treatment repair severely decayed or damaged teeth.
- Teeth Whitening whitens and brightens stained and discolored teeth.
- Invisalign straighten misaligned teeth without traditional braces.
Benefits Of Full Mouth Reconstruction
The patient who has multiple dental problems associated with age, medical conditions, congenital dental problems and require extensive dental care to improve their dental condition, full mouth rehabilitation benefits such patients for reconstruction.
Good news is, there is a solution for every dental case overcoming numerous dental barriers through full mouth rehabilitation. The procedure offers maximum results in a shorter duration. Taking a comprehensive approach for the improvement of dental health with the help of experienced dentist like Dr. Nilawar would be the ideal way to obtain the healthy, functional, and beautiful smile the patient always wanted.
Some of the benefits of full mouth reconstruction are:
- Reconstruction of worn dentition in old age patient
- Full mouth reconstruction with dental implant
- FMR help to treat conditions like a headache or migraines caused due to improper bite
- Some of the medical conditions like neck, shoulder or back pain might be the symptom associated with dental condition can be resolved by FMR
- Improper bite cause wearing of chewing surface of tooth results in severe dental condition can be corrected with FMR.
- Some dental conditions such as bruxism, clenching of teeth treated with an apparatus called NTI-TSS.